Free School Meals AND Pupil Premium
Parents of Pupils currently entitled to Free School Meals:
A letter was posted out on Friday 11 December with the website and code to redeem the voucher during the Christmas break.
Any queries regarding the voucher should be directed to Hawk Select help line telephone 03446939901 or if you have not yet received your letter please email Sue Greening email@example.com
You can apply for free school meals and Pupil Premium from Year 3 onwards if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit: if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get. This is also called the 'minimum income floor'.) If your child is eligible for free school meals they will eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they are in on 31 March 2023.
From Bristol City Council Website
Please download the Free School Meal and Pupil Premium Checker Form below: