Covid home testing
In line with the guidance published by the Government for the safe reopening of schools, Blaise High School students should be testing themselves twice a week, on a Sunday and a Wednesday evening. All results must be shared with the NHS and with the school below.
If your child's result is positive, you must call the school on 9030104.
All those who live with your child and anyone in their support bubble, must self-isolate in accordance with current and local guidance, which can be found at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment
- Report your result to the school https://forms.gle/pY3QYDSoBee2ruLQ9
- Report your result to the NHS www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- An introduction to rapid testing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CJ_JgOudr3nopnzGDtWI76-s3zSLEmK7/view?usp=sharing
- How to do a rapid Covid-19 self test https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vHJQlvKWK8IuC_-JnXAU1XkSrCP15B_3/view?usp=sharing
- Video (see above) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rdYgA-2IA&list=PLvaBZskxS7tzQYlVg7lwH5uxAD9UrSzGJ&index=2
- Privacy notice https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qJcgqzBTz0_Hcuyu944-ufYUEq7yJStb/view?usp=sharing