Dear Year 11 Student
I am very proud to be your Independent Careers Adviser at Blaise High School and look forward to meeting each and every one of you.
I aim to see all Year 11 students during the academic year, to discuss your Post 16 options and assist you with a plan to move forward into Year 12.
I will then email your Career Action Plan to you, which will include a summary of our discussion.
During our meeting I will show you different websites that relate to your progression pathway and future plans. These are listed on your Career Action Plan so you can continue with your own research.
It is important to also pass this information on to your parent or guardian, as they will also want to help you with your plans.
Below you will find a range of information and links to help you with your next steps.
If you would like to know more about anything relating to careers guidance and your transition from Year 11 to Year 12, I am always happy to hear from you and your parents/guardian.
Please note, I only work at Blaise High School on Fridays. Mrs Brightley is our Careers Leader as well as your Head of Year and she will also be happy to discuss any careers related issues throughout the week.
Careers Adviser and Transition Coach
- Year 11 to Year 12 Overview Presentation
- Post 16 Open Events 2021-22
- Explore Post 16 Providers
- Post 16 Providers List
- Post 16 Options and Qualifications Overview
- Explore Career Information Websites:
- Explore Careerpilot (Career Information Website)
- Career Information Websites List
- Explore Apprenticeships
- Explore Jobs and Careers: By Job Sectors
- Explore Jobs: By School Subject
- CV Building
- CV Template