Summary of Statutory Information
Blaise High School is an academy in the:
Grennell Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 3DY
Telephone: 020 8715 1078.
The government stipulates that we must publish specific information on our school website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012. We also comply with guidance from the Department for Education on what academies should publish online.
This information can be found on the Blaise High School website at the links below:
Mr N Nabarro, Headteacher
Nicole Cerullo is our SENco.
They can be contacted via the school office.
Admission arrangements for Blaise High School
Admission arrangements for Blaise High School Sixth Form
Ofsted reports (please note that these are not for Blaise High School, they refer to Henbury School, a previous school on our site)
Exam and assessment results
- the school’s progress 8 score
- the school’s attainment 8 score
- the percentage of pupils who’ve achieved a strong pass (grade 5 or above) in English and maths
- the percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate (EBacc)
- percentage of pupils who have achieved the English Baccalaureate
- percentage of students staying in education or employment after KS4
Key stage 5 (KS5) results include:
- A link to our 16 to 18 performance tables page on the Department for Education's comparison website.
A link to the DfE school performance tables website.
As the school is a new academy we are currently awaiting inspection. Inspection reports for the previous school can be accessed here.
- The content of the curriculum
- Our approach to the curriculum
- You can find out more about our curriculum here
- How we meet the 16 to 19 study programme requirements
Details of how the school spends its pupil premium funding and the effect this has had on the attainment of the pupils who attract the funding.
Information about our Year 7 literacy and numeracy and Catch Up Premium.
Careers programme information
Information about the school's career programme can be found here.
The school is part of the Greenshaw Learning Trust. The school's equality policy can be found here.
Queries and Concerns
These will be directed to the Head's PA in the first instance. She can be contacted on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual reports and accounts
Financial information about the academy can be found here.
Governors' information and duties
Governors' information can be found here and on the sub pages.
Trustees' information and duties
Trustees' information can be found here.
Charging and remissions policies
The school’s charging and remissions policies (which are extracted from our Finance Policy.)
School Financial Benchmarking Service
Details of Blaise High School can be found here
Values and ethos
Should a parent or carer require a paper copy of any of the above information, we will be happy to provide it free of charge. Please contact the school office.